8.23.2005

Incredible Edible Really Bad Eggs

I find that If I take these dirty shoes off my feet as well as my socks, I can feel at ease. I put on a shirt to not be shirtless and I feel like i'm in school. I feel like i'm doing something. But I'm not doing anything. I don't want to be full of responsibility. I want to go to Amsterdam and bring my guitar. I want to act out my dreams on a stage. I want to be something that I am not. I don't know where I'm going. All I know is that I won't know what to do when I get there. I will soon have a college degree. A degree that will tell people that I can stick through something to the end. But, what if I let those people take advantage of me? What if they try to work me to death and pay me little while doing so? What if I never become the person I want to be? What if I become a person someone else wants me to be? I will never be happy until I figure out why I allow myself to breath. *other than the fact that I enjoy breathing*

1 comment:

PJ Rivard said...

QUIT ACTING LIKE A FUCKING PUSSY YOU CLOWN LOOKING FUCK..YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT OTHER THAN A BIG OLE DICK IN YA MOUF..THATS RIGHT I SAID IT..NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT>>>FUCK>>WHY DONT I JUST PUSH THE all caps BUTTON???