1.09.2006

I Don't like Chronicles NARNIAS

I turn 9 month's younger than I really am soon..that is only if you think like a psycho...because most of those 9 months I was a mass of worthless tissue meant to be discharged..So..I won't be 23 and 9 months on January 17...i'll be 23..because that's when I was able to leave the womb of my mother and enter this disatrous chaotic world...humans are the only species that will die if left alone after birth...we're fucking useless until age 3-5..or 12 for some of the little bastards who can't seem to get the fact that they're annoying and their actions are not cute...yeah..i like it when kids shit their pants and dig it out with their hands..sometimes..people make us worry and our anxieties build up until we thrash out against the things that make us who we are..even if we are suffering from different mental anguishes..revealed in blogs....you look good in that sweater..sweet water taffy...my dirty fingers scratch my eyes...pluralize the nouns...comprehend your grammatical errors if you want to stay in my class young man..take off my clothes....old women like to talk dirty..its weird..even after they blow six weeks of gingerale carbination out their ass...hehe...good ness...i'm glad church is over..that was a tough semester..but I finally got out..they even gave me a diploma that said I graduated church..but i threw it in their face..and said you can't graduate what ain't real..and the pastor and I faught for 34 minutes.it was a close fight..but I shattered his lower spine...I was Hulk Hogan...I held him over my head..and stopped his fall with a knee to the back..he died without a prayer..he tried..Oh he tried...but i stuffed his cape in his mouth to neglect his final attempt at escaping reality...without engineering there might be less clutter

No comments: