2.27.2005

8 things I love....

This done be an obvious take on toejumper's "10 things I hate", which was an obvious take on that movie "How to lose a guy in 10 days", which was an obvious take on "10 things I hate about you", which was an obvious reason to make "Jason X", which sucked and was an obvious take on "take on me", which was A-Ha's only good song, which had an obvious influence on Franz Ferdinand who wrote "Take me out", which was catchy but kinda sounds like Modest Mouse's "Float On"(period...which ends this horrible run-on sentence that went nowhere and relied on nothing to keep it going, but you fucking read it)

These are also in no particular order
1). Myself naked
2). hair loss
3). Bitchy people who act nice but aren't
4). Fredericksburg (VA not Texas...I hate Texas)
5). resin
6). Attractive girls that date hideous guys
7). Jonathan Brandis (and the way he died)
8). The premise of Back to the Future 4 - Marty has to go back to the future to find the cure for Parkinsans..sad but if only it were true

Why might you ask there are only 8 items on this list? Revert to answer number one.

Vitamin A kids...its not only good for night vision..which is not a joke..because..driving home tonight i realized two things..A: I was drunk as christ and 2: I can see rather well in the dark cuz my head lights were covered in snow and gave me no help on 123.


Is anybody there? Did anybody watch Event Horizon? that movie is scary..I feel bad for the poor bastards who went to the theater to see that thinking it would be some cutsie bullshit sci-fi flick and went home with soiled under garments (soiled with feces).

2 comments:

PJ Rivard said...

Your blogs are getting a tad long and are consistently using more and more profanity. Not that the profanity is a bad thing, or that you're using it in an offensive way, just..profanity makes you look trashy. And also older people don't understand profanity and see it as the devil. So, shorten these fuckers up and quit the bullshitting.

NR | ExPla.net said...

that's good sheeit man! 8 things you love tho'? I mean...8, that's pretty trashy. I mean.
Yeah, that CAI incident we shall never speak of that again! That stupid douche on the Online help chat needs to be skulled stomped for lying.
Peace out homie!