2.22.2005

Food and Money

I've spent nearly 10 dollars today on food at the fairfax campus of George Mason University. Where have I spent this money you may ask? Well, 8 california rolls runs about $4.70 at the Johnson Center's food court. With tax that $4.70 is $4.94, so there is 5 bucks right there. Then of course one needs a tasty beverage to muscle down the wasabi and soy sauce and I usually buy a 20 oz. Coke for a crisp dollar. That really doesn't fill me up apparently because no less than 3 hours later I have found myself fiening for more food. At Sub 2 I enjoy purchasing a Hot Stuff Pizza (veggie) for about $3.40. Whenever I get pizza at Sub 2 I always find myself buying at least one egg roll. Egg rolls go for about $1.30 a piece. I found myself sick of feeling my cavities and decided to get a less intrusive lemon iced tea from Nestea for another crisp buck. Why am I writing like I want to be a reporter and this is an application form? Because I feel like a loser right now, thats why. A kid once called me a loser in the sixth grade. I stole his graphic calculator and pissed in his locker when I was in high school. I hold grudges.

1 comment:

PJ Rivard said...

Phil, the way you just go off on weird little tangents is just so weird. Sometimes I think you feel inadequate in your own writing and you feel the need to supress your good ideas and use tasteless words and metaphors to cover up the fact that you probably are a homosexual. P.S. you need to stop lying. I know everything about you. I am your worst nightmare. I have the ability to kill you. Just wait, you'll find me standing over top of you one day with a razor and a plastic bag waiting for you to wake from a frightful dream. A frightful dream that I have conjured up. I am you. You gonna be dead boy...DEEAAADD>...i mean.......