2.23.2005

Nobody wants to play with me.

I've noticed that nobody appears to be reading my blog. I am getting no comments other than that pesky rat-bastard Felipe. I thought that once I got my blog I would become a blog celebrity and I would start accusing people of horrible things and making the headlines of CNN. I have been misled. E-blogger can go to hell. Of course, E-blogger must first believe in a religion that offers hell as one of its afterlife options. So E-blogger, do me a favor. First, start believing in a religion that offers a "hell", and then go there. Oh yeah, I went there. But guess what? E-blogger doesn't care. Nobody cares. Hence, nobody wants to play with me. NOBODY. I wonder, is it unlawful for students to carry guns on the George Mason campus? There has to be a law against that, but who really knows. I suppose I could ask the campus police but I would be afraid that they would think that I had a gun and or was insane. Virginia has pretty laid back gun laws. I know you can't have a knife with a blade longer than two inches or so on a state campus. I wonder what the rules are on firearms? I wouldn't mind roaming around campus with a loaded .45 hand cannon. Not that I would want to harm anyone, just to let everybody know that ole' Phil might have finally lost it. Well, good thing I don't own a gun. They just ain't no good up in the neighborhood. Biotch.

1 comment:

NR | ExPla.net said...

yeah i read this garb...ur blog bro. keep it coming, the piece about Valentine is a classic masterpiece.
about the guns in school.. u dont have to be in campus for the 270 and 30.30 oh wait.. yeah scratch that.